As an Australian registered charity with deductable gift recipient status the Grief Centre of Western Australia is in a position to honour donors with a tax receipt for contributions over $2.00. All donations to the Grief Centre are gratefully received and enable us to provide and extend our growing range of support services and development activities.
- counselling and art therapy for individuals and families
- support groups
- free meditation and reiki sessions
- creative workshops
- corporate training
- information and professional development seminars
- grief research, including the link between grief and homelessness
- community consultation
- dealing with grief – program design and development (including the innovative ‘Street Reach’ pilot project for people experiencing homelessness)
- promotional activities
- end-of-life care and decision-making, including assistance with Health Care Directives
Donating only takes a few minutes with the secure PayPal Donation feature. Please click the button below:
Alternatively, if you wish to do a direct deposit, feel free to donate to our Westpac account (details as follows):
BSB: 036 032
Account Number: 501 621
Account Name: WA Grief Support Inc.
If you need a receipt, just type in your email address in the ‘message’ box when depositing and we’ll send you an invoice.
Heartfelt thanks for your donation.