Reiki Healing Therapy
Reiki means the “Life of Force” of the Universe (Japanese). It is a form of hand-on therapy (over clothing) usually experienced as gentle warmth. It facilitates relaxation and a sense of serenity. The Reiki founder, Dr. Mikao Usui (1865-1926), successfully developed and applied Reiki for the great benefits of others’ health and wellbeing.
Reiki is safe and sound therapeutic technique that promotes and supports the body’s Life Force and its natural self-healing ability. Importantly, it is safely used with any form of medical treatment both conventional and alternative. Reiki can be also used for pets, plants, seeds, crystals, food, and water.
Reiki is highly valued as it has been known as effective holistic preventative, rehabilitation, and intervention treatment to help:
- Pamper and increase your energy level.
- Restore balance of in the body, mind, and spirit
- Relax and have a sense of serenity.
- Reduce emotional stress, burn out and imbalance.
- Ease body’s pain and stiffness
- Improve sleep.
- Heal trauma, injury, and illness.
- Help during times of foremost change.
- Give comfort in times of bereavement and help gently process your grief and loss.
- Facilitate the healing process of acute and chronic conditions.
Irena is a Reiki practitioner with over five years experience in the Usui System of Reiki Healing. She offers the 30-60 min Reiki Healing and Restorative individual treatment for young adults (above 14 years of age) and adults.
You can have a one-off pampering and stressed-relief session. A series of three or more treatments, usually at intervals of one to seven days, is typically recommended if a chronic condition is being addressed. Regular treatments on an ongoing basis with the interval between one to four weeks can be used for maintaining your wellbeing.
1 x 30 minute session: $30
1 x 60 minute session: $60
I'd like to see a Reiki Practitioner
Thank you for getting in touch!